• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

arm

tremours

Bluelighter
about a week ago i hurt my arm pretty bad. just falling on it mulitpile times.I havent gotten it checked out or anything yet because i have no money but i was wondering what could be wrong with it. It hurts pretty bad to fully extend it and turn. it seems to be getting slowly better but not much progress in the past few days. does it sound serious enough to go to er or should i just ignore the pain til it heals?

I would be more worried about the falling over multiple times tbh - you may have sprained it, badly bruised it, torn a muscle, chipped a bone etc

Why not pop into your chemists/pharmacy and tell them you have hurt it, they will probably have a look at it and give you a better answer than somebody on the internet who hasnt seen it.

If you can make open and close your hand (making a fist), can rotate your fist 360 degrees both clockwise and anticlockwise, and can (even if it hurts) fully extend and turn your arm then it doesnt sound serious and a few days rest should be all you need.

Obviously I havent seen your arm so I cant say for certain but if it doesnt improve in a few days I would goto the doctors.

No need to ignore the pain, get some pain killers.

I hope you feel better soon :)

my arm still hurts, i cant tell if its getting better or not. its not a constant pain but only when i try to rotate it, it by forearm that hurts,a weird side not but my fingers crack alot now on that hand. how long should i wait til iget concerned, or do you think it will heal on it own

Really? You have a serious problem and you are NOT going to the doctor? It sounds to me like your arm is really fkkt up bad. It will heal on its own, but you could lose the use of your arm down the road.

do you realy think it sounds that bad? i dont have any money for doctors, but i dont want to fuck up my arm permanently either.
i can move it about just as well as my good arm now, but does hurt still but not excrusaitingly

Sweetheart, I'm no doctor. Your arm sounds very bad to me from the way you described it. I feel you about the doctor. I don't have money for the doctor, dentist, pharmacy, either. If you can't afford to get it x-rayed to find out if it needs to be set, then you aren't going to the doctor period end of story. When you don't have the money, you don't an option.